In this tutorial we will explain you “how to create and download a full cPanel account backup“.
A full cPanel account backup contain a copy/backup of all of your files, databases, email accounts, domain forwarders etc… Once the backup procedure start you must wait some time for the backup time to perform.
The server will send you an email once the backup is completed and ready to download. In this tutorial we will explain you the steps for generating, downloading and restoring a full backup of your cPanel account.
2. In the Files section, click on the Backups icon
3. Under Full Backup, click Download or Generate a Full Website Backup
4. Once you click on the Download or Generate a Full Website Backup button on the next screen select the Home Directory option from the Backup Destination drop-down menu and enter your email address (once the backup is done an email with a notification will be send to this email address).
5. Click on the Generate Backup button.
6. How to Download your Full Backup? In the Files section, click on the Backups icon.
7. Under Backups Available for Download, click the link for the backup file you wish to download.
If you’re one of our Linux VPS Hosting customers we can help you create and download a full cPanel backup of your virtual server free of charge. Just contact us and some of our experts will complete your request immediately.